latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2M integration with Warrior Forum-WSO sales

Home Forums Community Forum S2M integration with Warrior Forum-WSO sales

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 9:48 am #28694

Hello guys. Before I upgrade to the Pro version, I need to know if I can integrate with Warrior Forum.
I run a Membership site, and it will be launched as a WSO. What I need is, when people pay on the WSO, they automatically go to the website with all the info to enter as a paid subscriber.

Is that possible with S2M?

Thanks

James

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  James Rolin.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 5:45 pm #28756
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi James,

We don’t provide any specific support for integration with 3rd-party plugins, however I have heard reports of WSO working with s2Member. You may want to search this forum for WSO and read any the threads on that topic.

If you have any specific questions about how s2Member works, please let us know and we’ll do our best to help.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.