latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member & 2 month recurring payments

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member & 2 month recurring payments

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Ryan Collins 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 3:23 pm #16149

Hello!

Thanks in advance for your insight, I’m really enjoying working with s2Member.

I am looking to offer my current paid members with the option to add-on a 2 month long eCourse.

I am hoping to bill current paid members, who decide to enroll in the 2 month eCourse, on a weekly basis for the length of the eCourse (8 weeks/8 individual weekly charges).

Then, at the end of the 2 month eCourse, I want the weekly charges to stop. At this point members will still have access to the eCourse if they wish to refer back to it, however they no longer have to pay for access to the eCourse.

Is there a way to accomplish this with s2Member and Pay Pal Pro recurring payments integration?

Thanks in advance for your help!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.