latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member BuddyPress Registration Form Issues

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member BuddyPress Registration Form Issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 5:26 am #27181
Laura R
Username: utsbsoc

Hi,

I’m having some difficulties with the registration form.
I’ve integrated the s2Member registration form with BuddyPress (I’ve got all the latest versions installed).
However, when someone uses the joint registration form (e.g. http://www.inserturl.com/register), they are able to submit the form, even if they haven’t completed the required s2 Member fields (the ones listed with an asterisk next to them).
No error message pops up prompting the user to complete the required fields.

Do you know how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Laura.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 4:38 am #27303
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Laura,

It sounds like maybe there’s a problem with your site loading the s2Member JavaScript. Can you give us a link to the registration page so that we can check?

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 7:07 am #27410
Laura R
Username: utsbsoc

Hi Raam,

Thanks for your reply.
This is the link to the registration page.

Thanks again!
Laura.

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 8:49 am #27435
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Laura,

It appears that the s2Member validation JavaScript on your site is loading, however it appears that you’re using a custom registration page. The s2Member validation script is designed only to work on the WordPress registration page (i.e., wp-login.php?action=register) or on an s2Member Pro-Form.

If you’re creating your own registration page, you’ll need to add your own validation. With a bit of JavaScript skill, you can copy the s2Member JavaScript validation code from the ink above and port it to work with your custom registation page.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.