latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member.com Sending Me Notifications

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member.com Sending Me Notifications

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  VegasKev 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 30th, 2013 at 11:00 pm #46185
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

For whatever reason, s2Member.com seems to think that I have moderator privileges for s2Member.com. I received a notification email from s2Member.com to either approve, delete or spam a comment. The comment looks spammy anyhow, but I didn’t think it normal for the site to think that my role had the capability to moderate comments. You can view the email here at this link. Also, if you guys want me to forward the email to you, please contact me via my email in my s2Member.com user profile and I will shoot it over to you guys.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/040140l262

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 31st, 2013 at 7:50 pm #46228
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for the information.

I’ll have our development team look into this.

Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 2:14 am #46259
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

No problem Bruce, I just thought it was worth bringing to your attention.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.