latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member doesn't create crossdomain.xml in s3

Home Forums Community Forum s2member doesn't create crossdomain.xml in s3

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 23rd, 2013 at 9:08 am #45548

Hi Jason.
I’ve googled for 2 days, and no success. How to configure the s3/cloudfront with my s2member?

Please help.
Chuluunbaatar

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 23rd, 2013 at 11:45 am #45561

The case is exactly same as this: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/error-400/page/2/
AWS S3 works normal for downloading. The Cloudfont doesn’t work, and cannot create crossdomain.xml in the bucket.
Please help.
Chuluunbaatar

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 6:14 am #45712

How to configure the s3/cloudfront with my s2member?

Here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member -› Download Options -› Amazon S3/CloudFront -> Auto-Configure[/hilite].

Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 12:45 am #46253

Hi Cristen.
I’ve tried thousands, but always have error 400. What shall I do? If you were able to diagnose my site, I would be greatly appreciated.
Chuluunbaatar

Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 8:16 pm #46325
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Could you please use the steps provided here to reset your integration?

See: Knowledge Base » Reset the Amazon S3/CloudFront integration

Then try the integration again. If it still does not work, turn on network logging here, and try to access a file. Then turn this logging process OFF (we don’t want this to stay on for a long period of time):

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration

Then send us your login details via Private Contact Form:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Let me know here when you sent it, so I can look for it and review the logs. Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.