latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member fields in User Screen blank?

Home Forums Community Forum s2member fields in User Screen blank?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Lesley Austin 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 11:00 am #46470
Lesley Austin
Username: lesley

Any idea why the s2member fields in my User Screen would be blank? This has been a long-standing problem that I am just now sorting out. These are blank:

Registration Date Paid Subscr. ID # Of Logins Last Login Time

All the WP fields are working.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:20 pm #46531
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Are you using a payment gateway right now? Your Paid Subscription ID is not being populated, so EOTs (and basically any demotions or modifications) will not work at all.

It sounds like an invalid IPN Integration. I would make sure logging is enabled and check to make sure you’re receiving the information you should from your payment gateway.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:24 pm #46532
Lesley Austin

…except that the EOTs do work and the Paid Subscription ID is in the User’s profile, just not in the User screen.

And logs are enabled.

I use Paypal.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:27 pm #46534
Bruce
Staff Member

…except that the EOTs do work and the Paid Subscription ID is in the User’s profile, just not in the User screen.

That’s interesting. Can you open your browser’s Console (usually f12) and see if you have any errors on your User’s page?

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:30 pm #46536
Lesley Austin

That was interesting to learn how to do. : )

But no errors…nothing listed at all.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:36 pm #46537
Bruce
Staff Member

But no errors…nothing listed at all.

Okay, thanks.

Do you mind if I take a look at your logs? I can’t recreate this issue in my testing environment, perhaps your logs can shed some light on this.

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 5:56 pm #46543
Bruce
Staff Member

Details Received.

I’m taking a look now.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:06 pm #46546
Bruce
Staff Member

I see what you are talking about now. s2Member’s custom User columns are not being filled, but the Users are being given their IDs on registration.

It looks like a couple of your plugins are also putting columns into the Users list. While they’re not being used right now, they still affect the other columns. One of these plugins isn’t adding columns correctly. I would recommend deactivating the plugins that are putting these columns into the Users list, and finding the culprit.

I can’t provide you a solution for this via s2Member, you’ll need to contact the developers of the plugin causing the columns to disappear.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 6:08 pm #46548
Lesley Austin

Well thank you for the insights, Bruce. I will do some troubleshooting with plugins.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.