latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member free registration with aweber

Home Forums Community Forum S2member free registration with aweber

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Chris Johnson 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 8:34 am #14312

Hello,

I have integrated a weber with my pay pal buttons but I want to integrate a weber with my free registration form so that I can ad them to my list directly from this form is this possible? Or is the only option to have a standard a weber form on the site that they fill in and then when they check there email have the link take them back to the free registration form. I would like to make it more stream line if possible. I have noticed a lot of the tutorial videos are old but it was mentioned that an s2member email parser would become available on a weber there still isn’t one on there at the moment.

Can some one please let me know

Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 10:13 am #14325
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi Chris, you can set up s2Member with Aweber in your WordPress admin. Go to s2Member > API/List Servers, then you want the second option which is “AWeber Integration”, under here you can enter a list id (found in your AWeber account) for each membership level including free (level 0).

This will add a checkbox to your registration form which add’s people to your AWeber list!

Hope that helps!

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 8:52 pm #14374

Thank you for your help I have done that but it only sends the member ship info to their email not the opt in email from a weber.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 5:04 am #14445
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Chris,

Have you configured AWeber with the email parser? Please see Knowledge Base » AWeber email parser for s2Member

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 6:13 pm #14512

Thank you I will give a go

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.