latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Front-end Dutch Translation

Home Forums Community Forum Translations S2Member Front-end Dutch Translation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  DHCS 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:50 am #42589

Hi all,

I created a Dutch translation of the S2Member front-end (version 130214), and would like to share it with the community.

I do not know what the normal procedure is, uploading or something else, so here are the links to the .mo and .po files:

s2member-nl_NL.mo
s2member-nl_NL.po

To have the translation working, you need to copy the .mo file info your /wp-content/plugins (weird, would expect it to go into the plugin’s own folder, but okay…).

Have fun and let me know if it all works for you!

Robin Roelofsen
DreamDesign Solutions

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 20th, 2013 at 4:49 pm #42610
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Awesome Robin! Thanks for sharing!

I suppose as the updates go by, the latest version of the translation will be found there correct?

Also, the reason you put it in the /wp-content/plugins/ instead of s2Member’s own folder is so that the translation is not lost with the updates. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 6:44 am #42698

Yep, I will try to keep on top of the latest versions.

Just installed S2Member version 130220 and checked the latest .pot file. No new strings, so the version you can find using these links is still the latest one.

If anyone sees a typo in my translation, please let me know and I will update and share.

Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 5:42 pm #42762
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent! Once again, thanks for sharing. :)

We appreciate it a lot. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 10:09 am #46615
DHCS
Username: dhcs

I don’t know how you did it but I owe you:-)

Zou je me aub een mailtje willen sturen naar webmaster ape-staartje dhcs (dat is van de hollandse club stockholm) punt se? Ik heb nog wat vragen en zou graag de bestanden bij willen werken in het geval dat jij het straks niet meer doet:-)
Ik heb er ontzettende problemen mee gehad namelijk:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/translation-front-end/

En dat was voordat jij je post had gedaan en ik dus toen geen vertaling kon vinden. Ben zo blij dat jij er bent:-)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.