latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member License Invoice

Home Forums Community Forum s2member License Invoice

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Elizabeth (Support Rep) 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 10:09 am #19039

Hi there,

I need the license invoice or billing statement . I purchased s2member license in April this year and i do not see any way of downloading the corresponding invoice in my account.

Can anyone help me? We are a spanish company and we need to declare this purchase.

Sorry if this is not the right forum but i understand that this is not a technical question.

Thank you.

Nacho Bergada

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 12:19 pm #19048
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nacho,

I will send an email to the billing department about this. Thanks for your patience. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 6:22 pm #19086
Staff Member

Hello Discount Beauty Shop 2004, S.L. B63648661,

Thank you for your purchase.
Your invoice has been emailed to you.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.