latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member / Mailchimp – 1 List/3 groups

Home Forums Community Forum S2member / Mailchimp – 1 List/3 groups

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Hari Swaminathan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #17028

Hello,

I have 1 List on Mailchimp, but 3 groups.

On S2member, I have free (level 0), customer for product 1 (level 1) and customer for product 2 (level 2).
How can I configure S2member so that whenever someone buys a product, they get moved from Level 0 to Level 1 (if they buy product 1) or to Level 2 (if they buy product 2). As a side question, its possible that a customer in level 1 may also buy a level 2 product, so we need to move these customers to level 2 also. Lastly, there should not be duplications, so if a customer is moved from one level to another, will they be deleted from the old level ? And how will Mailchimp know this – both s2member and mailchimp should be in sync, i’m thinking.

Thanks
Hari

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 7:40 am #17103

Hello Hari.

The List Servers API lets you integrate s2Member with MailChimp and also transition the user between lists automatically based on the level change.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs -> Transition[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 8:14 am #17114

Cristian,
Appreciate the response, but this is something I knew already.
The question is – how do we integrate different groups on Mailchimp with the different levels on S2member, and more importantly if a customer moves from one level to another, how is this handled ?
Thanks
hari

Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:18 am #17173

If I’m understanding your question correctly, then those two sections have the answer:

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› MailChimp®[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs -> Transition[/hilite]

The MailChimp integration lets you specify MailChimp groups the user will be added to when getting a certain level.

The transition setting will make level changes be reflected in the MailChimp groups the user is in.

Please read the documentation and fields in those two sections for more details, please.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 22nd, 2012 at 6:19 am #17174

Cool..will check out..
Thanks
hari

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.