latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Member Messing with WP Dashboard

Home Forums Community Forum S2Member Messing with WP Dashboard

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 12:56 am #22803
Vivienne
Username: seagp

Hi there

When we log in to WordPress the dashboard is a little messed up. Specifically, the dark admin nav across the top with the links to ‘new’ and ‘about wordpress’ etc is displayed as a list with no styling.

Has anyone else had this happen and is there a fix?

We have the S2 Member Pro version installed.

Edit: Also, note thst this is caused by installing s2 member.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Vivienne.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Vivienne.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 8:05 am #22846

Hi Vivienne.

No, I haven’t seen this happen in my installations, or seen it reported by someone else.

I understand that it happens when you add s2Member, but it could be that it’s the result of a conflict with some other plugin. What happens if you deactivate the other plugins as a test and leave just s2Member? Does the problem continue? If not, activate the plugins one by one, checking after each which one brings the problem back. Another thing you could test is the theme, changing to the default TwentyEleven for a moment to test it.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 2:23 am #23138
Vivienne
Username: seagp

Hi there

Yes we deactivated the other plugins to test and the problem still exists.

Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 6:39 am #23157
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Have you tried switching your theme to the default TwentyEleven theme? Your theme could also be causing a conflict with the s2Member Plugin.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.