latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member or Aweber not doing the job

Home Forums Community Forum s2member or Aweber not doing the job

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Nik Diloreto 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 28th, 2013 at 2:09 pm #60692

Hi to all, I am newbie here and not a techie. I have read many topics here, have tried some debugging tests, some configuration fot the custom parser, but am stuck now. I have s2member sending out a delayed email for acceptance request of subscription to membership; but don’t know whether:
– s2member not passing data to Aweber
or
– Aweber not sending out the confirmation email

After severals chats with Aweber’s staff I was told that on their side all is configured as it should.
I need a help since methods that proved to work for others don’t seem to do the same in this case. Many thanks to those who will try to help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 30th, 2013 at 3:58 am #60755

Up! Please, as I said above, what seems to be working to others doesn’t help me in this case. Stuck and confused…. :(

Posted: Saturday Nov 2nd, 2013 at 6:16 am #60808

No one? No hints?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.