latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member PayPal button broken?

Home Forums Community Forum s2member PayPal button broken?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 1:16 am #18004

I just did a quick test.
As you can read on “custom attribute strikes again” I am having trouble with sending the user from PayPal back to my site and page, using the button as generated by s2member.

I tested this against a button I generated on PayPal itself. In step 3 it displays some options for the return page and some advanced variables.

Using the code generated by PayPal the stuff works perfect.
So I am wondering if there is something wrong with the generator as provided by s2member.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 3:51 am #18137
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Boudewijn,

Are you using the success= attribute in your shortcode? Could you post the entire PayPal button shortcode that you generated in s2Member here for us to look at? Also, what is Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration currently set to?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.