latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2member pro upgrade not working

Home Forums Community Forum s2member pro upgrade not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 9:03 pm #29351
charles
Username: chase

Hi, I just purchased the upgrade version of s2member. I followed the directions for uploading using filezilla but I dont have the upgrade showing. My plugin still says frame work instead of pro and it still has the same features. when I view my wp-content/plugin in my ftp it says this
s2member
s2member-files
s2member-logs
s2member-pro

but still no signs of the upgrade. I need help please with this. FYI I have the lastest verion of everything required so it cant be that

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 6:53 am #29373

Could you make sure that s2Member Pro folder is not nested inside an extra one? I.e. /s2member-pro/s2member-pro/ That may happen sometimes when unzipping it, but it won’t work with WordPress. s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 9:39 am #29396
charles

I dont think it is Ive deleted and added pro many times just to make sure. I know I did it right and yet still no luck I even deleted and reinstalled frame work with hopes it would work and yet still no luck. The instructions is pretty easy to follow and Im sure I doing this right. There is something else wrong please help. Im not to happy at the moment. Ive paid for an upgrade and this pro upgrade is not working. Ive spent all day yesterday trying to figure this out. This needs to get resolved asap thanks

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 10:29 am #29408
charles

Hi also if it is nested how do i get it to be unnested? detalied explainaton please. and please no links to video or instructons tutorials Ive seen them all thanks.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 11:22 am #29410
charles

Problem solved I fixed it. Thanks anyways

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 1:27 pm #29436
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad to hear you fixed it, Chase! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.