latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2member with Multisite

Home Forums Community Forum S2member with Multisite

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 11:08 pm #43929

Hi, first of all thanks for a great plugin! I’m thinking of using s2member for a multisite project but I have two questions beforehand.

1, After the visitor have clicked on the paypal shortcode on the subsite and made a payment they will be redirected back to the registration page for that subsite and not the main domain?

2. Is there way to have the paypal shortcode from one subsite on a different subsite. For example example/2.com would have the paypal shortcode created from example/1.com. Once the visitor click on paypal shortcode and make a payment on example/2.com they would be redirected back to example/1.com registration page.

Hope my questions makes sense.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 1:55 pm #44112
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jaime,

I’m afraid this kind of membership is not possible with s2Member. The user pays in one domain/sub-domain and he gets membership in that domain/sub-domain. He won’t get access granted access in other domain/sub-domains.

But yes, if he pays in one domain/sub-domain he will get redirected to that same domain/sub-domain in order to register.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.