latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2Member’s Blog Farm License+Unlimited Sites

Home Forums Community Forum s2Member’s Blog Farm License+Unlimited Sites

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike Waller 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 25th, 2013 at 1:56 pm #45671
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Hi there. I have a client who will be running his own WP Multi Site Network on his root domain. With that, he will be running s2member Pro and will want his sub sites (xyz.my-clients-primary-domain.com) to have their own version of s2member pro. Each of these sub sites will then run their own WP Multi Site Network (just like my client) and offer s2member pro to their sub-sites, etc. Of course, this “downline” will all stem from my client’s primary domain (top of pyramid in other words).

With that, does my client need to purchase the s2Member’s Blog Farm License+Unlimited Sites ?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 10:44 am #45774

Hi Mike.

Those child sites will be for his users, right? If so, yes, he needs the Network license. http://www.s2member.com/prices/#s2-terms-blog-farming

About the pyramid thing, I don’t think child blogs in the network can then have their own networks. You’ll need to investigate this to confirm it.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:28 am #45790
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Okay, thanks Cristian.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.