latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2members can't register using mobile phone

Home Forums Community Forum s2members can't register using mobile phone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Maria Campbell 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 9:02 pm #49423
Nina Weinstein
Username: Nina

I have a new WordPress membership site with s2Member (easyenglish.us.com). People can join the site on computers, but on mobile phones, PayPal will take their money successfully, but when they’re supposed to register a user name, they get this message — User registration is currently not allowed. This is the URL they get – http://easyenglish.us.com/wp-login.php?registration=disabled

This is my first website, so I don’t know what’s wrong. People keep trying to join my site, but s2Member turns them away if they’re on a mobile phone.

How can I fix this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 12:07 am #49458

Hi:

Are you using a mobile theme on your website? That might be the culprit. They probably would be able to register if they turned off the theme (if that’s the case). Otherwise, I don’t know what it could be. I can’t login for instance through my mobile theme, and I have to turn it off in order to do so. Then I have to type in the wp-admin page in the browser. That’s why I’m thinking that could be the culprit. Hope it helps!

Maria

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 12:43 am #49463
sean D
Username: seanusa

1. Mobile theme was disabled and the problem still exists.
2. Problem happens with both links. No matter if its the link on the confirmation page after the paypal payment or the link in the confirmation E-mail.

Problem only comes up when one goes trough the purchasing procedure using a mobile device (android and iphone)

Using a mobile device the url changes to: “http://domain/wp-login.php?registration=disabled”

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 12:50 am #49464

Strange and good thing to know. Especially since everyone seems to do everything through the smart phone these days!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.