latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2members Capability

Home Forums Community Forum S2members Capability

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:56 am #15762

I have been using S2member on all my projects but still don’t know if the following functionality are can be accomplished using S2member

1) We want the functionality of sending automated emails. Is this available?

2.) can I have a one click subscription of email address- after which we can take the user to our inbuilt (WP registration system) OR to S2member free registration page. This way we can have a single sign-in process. The caveat being- we still would automate the email delivery process (daily/weekly). Is this complicated?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:48 am #15792
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

s2Member integrates with MailChimp and AWeber to provide email services. There are various notification emails that s2Member sends out, but its email features are limited to those.

Your best option for automating signup + email list subscription is to use a Pro-Form with a List Server configured to subscribe that new user to a specific email list. Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.