latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Memeber integration with store?

Home Forums Community Forum S2Memeber integration with store?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:49 pm #18103

S2member would be the perfect plugin for my wordpress site if i can get a couple key features to work properly. We have a tanning salon and would like to set up a monthly recurring charge for unlimited use of our services. We also want to be notified every time the customer uses a service. Can we integrate S2member to work like this? Thank You

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 3rd, 2012 at 7:00 am #18161
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Ali,

Yes, s2Member can be used to charge for a monthly recurring subscription. We also provide full access to the source code and many hooks/filters to make integrations and customizations easier. Please see the video tutorials to get a better idea how the plugin works and I recommend installing the free version first to see if it’s what you need.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.