latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2Mmber registrant Database

Home Forums Community Forum S2Mmber registrant Database

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Ralph Cabage 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 7:39 pm #17260
Ralph Cabage
Username: rcabage

Greetings S2Member Support Team!
#1, if I could search your Support Forum I would have done that. But, you do NOT ( And I recomend you do have that in the future):

I have a unique situation where I have to “pre-qualify” members @ http://aqualifedealers.com/membership-application/

If I “qualify” a member, I want tto “push” their registartion info the S2member mysql datbase. Now, it is my undertanding that S2Member uses the wp_uers database. Is that correct?

f so, what do I place in th efollowing fieds:

user_login varchar(60) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
Browse distinct values Add primary key Add unique index Add index Add FULLTEXT index
3 user_pass varchar(64) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
Browse distinct values Add primary key Add unique index Add index Add FULLTEXT index
4 user_nicename varchar(50) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
5 user_email varchar(100) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
6 user_url varchar(100) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
7 user_registered datetime No 0000-00-00 00:00:00 Change Drop More
8 user_activation_key varchar(60) utf8_general_ci No Change Drop More
9 user_status int(11) No 0 Change Drop More
10 display_name

Thank You!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 5:21 am #17273

Hi Ralph.

#1, if I could search your Support Forum I would have done that. But, you do NOT ( And I recomend you do have that in the future):

You can find the search box in the header of the page, where the s2Member logo is, but on the right. Still, I don’t remember your question having been asked before.

I have a unique situation where I have to “pre-qualify” members @ http://aqualifedealers.com/membership-application/

If I “qualify” a member, I want tto “push” their registartion info the S2member mysql datbase. Now, it is my undertanding that S2Member uses the wp_uers database. Is that correct?

Yes, users are in the standard WP tables for users, so you can use the WP functions or your own queries to do it. You can google this, I’m sure you’ll find something that helps you with this.

s2Member Pro has an API you can try to create users: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API[/hilite]

Now, what may be simpler, is to just let the user register as a free user as part of the application process, using the s2Member custom profile fields to have the extra info you want them to submit, and then if they qualify, just edit their profile and bump the level to 1 or whatever. You can also change their level with PHP: Knowledge Base » Changing Roles/Capabilities via PHP

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 7:27 pm #17711
Ralph Cabage

Thank You for your Prompt Response:

Unfortunately, I was pulled to solve another issue and was just able to get to my question. Thank you for your response, but for more reasons you do not need gto know, I have to pre-qualify them with our form @

http://aqualifedealers.com/membership-application/

So, I have googled wp_users database and have not found any satisfactorly explanation of what to place in the wp_usrs fields.

I need to know what! you guys now place in each field BECAUSE you are using the wp_users database to enter s2member members.

So, once again, I am asking what do you enter for the following wp_users table fields:

user_login varchar(60)
user_pass varchar(64)
user_nicename varchar(50)
user_activation_key varchar(60)
user_status int(11)
display_name

So, for example, where do I place teh Roles/Capaibilites Permisssions”????\

Thank You!

Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 2:16 am #17819
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Ralph,

As Cristian mentioned, s2Member provides an API for creating users. See Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API.

If you don’t want to use the s2Member Pro API, then you will need to consult with the WordPress.org Support Forums for help with creating WordPress users directly via the database (there’s also the WordPress wp_insert_user() function that may be of interest).

Assisting with custom code outside of the s2Member plugin is beyond the scope of our support policy (please see s2Member® » Support Policy » Outside Scope).

Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 9:40 am #17854
Ralph Cabage

Thank you for your suggestions. You suggestions have given me what I need to continue…

Posted: Saturday Jun 30th, 2012 at 5:40 am #17923
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re welcome, Ralph. Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 30th, 2012 at 6:51 pm #17991
Ralph Cabage

Raam

You CAN COUNT ON IT!!!

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.