latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S3 Cloud – rtmp – can't problems? please help

Home Forums Community Forum S3 Cloud – rtmp – can't problems? please help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  DrByte 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 25th, 2012 at 12:44 pm #9043

Hi, Im new here, so I followed the RTMP video with Amazon S3 backend and Amazon Could front end, but I get the following errors:-

As per video, I use Amazon S3/CloudeFront CDN Storage Option with ” Yes, automatically configure my Amazon® CloudFront Distributions & Amazon® S3 ACLs for me.” to configure Amazon and S2Member.
• My WordPress is hosted on Bluehost servers with Version Wordpres 3.3.1
• s2Member free although I have purchased the pro version, I have not installed it
• File Downloads (Level #0 or Higher); set to 999999999 every 365 days
• Amazon s3 File Bucket = s2-videos-pcasap
• Amazon Access Key (Access Key ID) entered ok
• Amazon Secret Key entered ok
• Amazon s3 CloudFront CDN Storage Option private key entered ok
• JW Player® ( RTMP streaming MP4, via s2Member’s Amazon® S3/CloudFront integration ) code shows no player, only ” JW Player® appears here.”
• However, Jason (Lead Developer ) page = /forums/topic/cloudfront-and-rtmp-streaming-jw/page/2/
Shows the working player with but can’t find the video stream, I used the default video.mp4 test
My Site Structure is as follows:-
pcasap.co.uk
wp-includes
wp-content
wp-admin
jwplayer
cgi-bin
adtrackz
ads
php pages etc

But when I run the php show server path, Im shown the path of /home5/howtolo3/public_html/pcasap.co.uk
I have installed the plugins from the video:-
Raw HTML
Exec-PHP
I have tried following the RTMP video 3 times and still cant get the video player to show.
I get the video player to show when using code from forums/topic/cloudfront-and-rtmp-streaming-jw/page/2/
But I don’t get the streaming video.
If I check my Amazon cloud front end, Status is enabled both for Streaming and Download.
I can download files ok when using the url
http://www.pcasap.co.uk/?s2member_file_download=video.mp4
I seem to be going round in circles and wondered if anyone, knows what Im doing wrong.

thanks
David Armstrong.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 9:22 pm #9619

Hi David.

I’m going to move this thread to the Customer Support forum as well.

If you’re using the URL in the player, the problem could be that the file is in the querystring as a variable. To solve this, Jason implemented a format that looks more like a normal URL to a file. Please read the docs here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Advanced Mod-Rewrite Linkage[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 10:50 pm #9626
DrByte
Username: DrByte

Hi,

is the flash player loaded? Meaning when you view the page, do you see the player but not the video or just a blank page?

a code will be helpful

Sam

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.