latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s3/cf integration work on a subdomain?

Home Forums Community Forum s3/cf integration work on a subdomain?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Colin Erwin 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 10:49 pm #54707

Hi guys,

I recently fixed my integration with s3/cloudfront. I was having issues with the ACL or somethng but I followed this article http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/unable-to-auto-configure-amazon-cloudfront/ which helped me fix it.

I have decided now that I will delete s2member of my main domain completely and reinstall it onto a subdomain as per normal. Will this cause any issues? I have recently tried installing it and setting up integration but I had that ACL issue again.

Any takes?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 11:07 pm #54712

I’m not aware of any issues when moving s2Member® or s2Member® Pro to and/or from one site to another. There is nothing in the software to prevent this. The only thing I would warn against is licensing. However, it looks like you’ve already purchased the Unlimited Site License; so you’re good there.

Posted: Friday Aug 2nd, 2013 at 1:26 am #54738

Thanks Mike,

If I have any troubles after trying to initiate the auto integration could you help me out? Or put me through the process of private help?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.