latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

safecharge.com

Home Forums Community Forum safecharge.com

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 4:52 am #5023

Is safe charge.com supported as a payment method?
or is there a way i can have my users pay via safecharge.com and then have an account created for them on my blog?

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:26 am #5441
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jeremy,

SafeCharge.com is not currently supported by s2Member, however you may be able to hire a programmer to create a custom integration that interfaces with s2Member using the Pro API (s2Member Pro required).

The Pro API would allow you to create an s2Member account from a custom script that receives information from SafeCharge upon successful payment. s2Member would then send an email notification to the user regarding their new s2Member account.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.