latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SagePay integration

Home Forums Community Forum SagePay integration

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 7:20 am #8715
Epix Media
Username: epixmedia

Hi all, I have a client that has decided instead of using paypal they want to use SagePay, does S2member offer this?

If not, is it possible get this feature added? If I need to develop the add-on myself, will this be easy to do without impacting on updates etc?

Thanks,

Zoe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 21st, 2012 at 10:57 am #8742
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Zoe,

s2Member does not currently support SagePay. There also isn’t a pluggable payment gateway system for s2Member, so creating an add-on that wasn’t affected by s2Member upgrades wouldn’t be possible at this time.

We are looking into the possibility of making the next major release of s2Member more compatible with other payment gateways and possibly even making a pluggable system that would allow you to create your own payment gateway add-ons.

Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 5:26 am #8815
Epix Media

Ok, the client definitely wants to use SagePay, so unless you guys can quote me for integrating SagePay by the end of April…??? …I’ll need to try and find another membership system with the flexibility of s2Member which is a shame and a big pain!

I know you won’t want to help me find a competitors solution, but I’m now slightly stuck… so if anyone knows of a membership solution with multiple level subscription options that will support this payment provider please please point me in their direction!!!!

Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 5:40 am #8816
Epix Media

Just a thought actually, I suppose SagePay won’t support re-occurring payments as they are a just payment authoriser for card payments? Can anyone confirm that?

Cheers :)

Posted: Thursday Mar 22nd, 2012 at 12:00 pm #8831
Raam Dev
Staff Member

That will really be up to SagePay. You may want to check their website.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 5:09 am #9185
Epix Media

Thanks Raam, Client got their wires crossed regarding PayPal charges and are sticking with s2Member/PayPal! Phew!

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:44 pm #9246
Raam Dev
Staff Member

Glad to hear it! :) Thank you for the update.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.