latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sandbox testing

Home Forums Community Forum Sandbox testing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 1:29 pm #34052
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

RESOLVED!
I’m trying to do some simple first tests and have everything set up with PP sandbox and S2.
I’m able to make a purchase but of course, not respond to whatever email s2 member sends out immediately after the purchase. So, is there really anything I can actually test here besides the purchase? S2 is not creating members in WP and that must be because it’s waiting on an email confirmation – isn’t there some way to see the complete user experience within sandbox mode? Do i have create emailboxes that match the sandbox accounts? Would that even work???

~Clueless

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  JAMES HALL.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 3:14 pm #34072
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m trying to do some simple first tests and have everything set up with PP sandbox and S2.
I’m able to make a purchase but of course, not respond to whatever email s2 member sends out immediately after the purchase. So, is there really anything I can actually test here besides the purchase? S2 is not creating members in WP and that must be because it’s waiting on an email confirmation – isn’t there some way to see the complete user experience within sandbox mode? Do i have create emailboxes that match the sandbox accounts? Would that even work???

Are you testing with Pro Forms, or with standard buttons?

Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 6:22 pm #34083
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

Sorry Bruce – soon after writing this i discovered that i needed to enter the ID token from the sandbox! that resolved the whole thing. Wish that were all clearer in the help info ;-)

Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:08 pm #34158
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi James,

Glad to hear you figured out the issue.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.