latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Search function in this site is not working

Home Forums Community Forum Search function in this site is not working

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  change agent 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 5:58 am #40842

Not sure where to report this, but the search function on this site does not work for me in Safari (Mac). In Firefox it does.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:04 pm #40972
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the report!

I’ll direct this to Jason. :)

In the mean while, could you give us some more details? What version of Safari? What version of Mac OS X?

What are the problems you’re experiencing? What steps can we take to reproduce them?

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:26 am #41014

Latest version of safari and 10.6.8.

Do a search and no results come up, it just spins.

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 11:06 pm #41161
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this thread :-)

~ Investigating.

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:17 am #41167
Staff Member

Unable to reproduce this so far. Sending this to Raam for further MAC testing.

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 12:49 am #41170

OK. Just had an idea. I have Ghostery installed could this have something to do with it?

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 9:32 am #41205
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Yes, it could definitely be Ghostery that’s causing that. It sounds like Ghostery blocks certain things and it might be incorrectly blocking something vital for the search feature on s2Member.com.

I tested the s2Member.com search feature with the latest version of Safari and it works great (please see attached screenshot below).

Posted: Friday Feb 8th, 2013 at 10:36 am #41208

did you test without Ghostery?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.