latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Security Code

Home Forums Community Forum Security Code

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kim Bruce 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 11:18 am #9233
Kim Bruce
Username: artbiz

I have had a number of people that I have had to register internally becasue the re-captcha refuses to accept the code.

Also only the WordPress generated welcome email is send and not the one we can customize.

I have gone through all the tutorials and searched the forums, honest.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 2:48 pm #9263
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kim,

Have you tried generating the CAPTCHA keys (or re-generating, if you’re already using your own) as described in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Security? And to confirm, you are referring to the CAPTCHA on the Pro-Form, correct?

For the email issues, have you followed the steps explained in Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 3:07 pm #9266
Kim Bruce

I am referring to the Pro-Form, yes. I thought that I was using your default set of keys. But I had not added captcha=”clean” to my form.

I decided to create the Google Recaptcha keys and have inserted them. Google also provides instruction to integrate via the WordPress Captcha plugin. I am going to risk at that I don’t need to as the keys are integrated thru s2member. Is that correct?

Thanks, I will also read your email troubleshooting link.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 3:13 pm #9269
Kim Bruce

Actually I already had the captcha=”clean” in my form. Just didn’t remember doing that. Sorry for the confusing if any exists.

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 2:24 pm #9780
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kim,

That is correct: You don’t need to use the WordPress captcha plugin if you’re using the s2Member Pro-Forms.

Have you tested your Pro-Form using your own reCAPTCHA keys? Does it work now?

Posted: Monday Apr 2nd, 2012 at 2:35 pm #9782
Kim Bruce

Good timing, I just had another failed registration. I think I may have figured out why and perhaps you could confirm.

Would an outdated browser have anything to do with the form not accepting the security code? I know that this paricular person was using an outdated browser. I went ahead and registered them myself so I can’t have them update their browser and try again.

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.