latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

seems ccaps can't to be in mixed case

Home Forums Community Forum seems ccaps can't to be in mixed case

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rick Horvath 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 6:49 pm #49626
Rick Horvath
Username: noodles

button creates ccap in all lowercase regardless of what I require. WordPress page creates only MixEd cAse tags – so there is no way for this program to work using tags IF s2member is case sensitive when checking access to member areas.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 5:19 pm #49793
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rick,

I’m afraid I don’t understand what the problem is. Can’t you just use the lowercase version?

What is your requirement which doesn’t allow you to have lowercase ccaps?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 1:42 pm #49823
Rick Horvath

the problem is wordpress. it makes each 1st letter of each word uppercase, if i’ve already used the spelling. even if i delete the page and start from scratch, it defaults to what i’ve typed days ago

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 1:44 pm #49824
Rick Horvath

i’ll go directly into the DB and try to correct it there. cannot be corrected from wordpress

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 1:55 pm #49826
Rick Horvath

once a specific spelling appears in the wp_terms table, it will force to the mixed case by default. i deleted those entries and was succesful.

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 2:36 pm #49830
Rick Horvath

I am running test with $.01 transactions. I am receivng
“Congratulations! ( your membership has been approved ) ” email

but upon registering, I never receive my password. This is the 2nd time I did not receive that email.

suggestions?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.