latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Select role upon registration

Home Forums Community Forum Select role upon registration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 11:55 am #32418

Hi guys, I would like to make a registration where the registrant has the ability to select their role in a dropdown. And I also want it something like… if that registrant selected the author role, i want it to be confirmed by the admin before the account activated . are these possible for s2member? do you have any hook for this? thanks..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 23rd, 2012 at 2:47 pm #32446
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

s2Member doesn’t work with any roles other than those created by s2Member (i.e., s2Member Level 1, s2Member Level 2, etc.). You can use dynamic shortcode attributes to dynamically set various attributes on a Pro-Form or Button (the membership level for example) based on the submission of a previous form, or even a dropdown box that uses JavaScript to submit the changes to a page hosting the Pro-Form.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.