latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Selling Custom Capabilities

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Selling Custom Capabilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Khairul Anwar 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 12:45 pm #47681

Hi everyone!

I’ve been trying to make the site sell custom capabilities where each has an EOT. (selling access to courses)
– Each course creates a custom capability

Closest I could get this to work is via PayPal subscription:
1) Buys subscription (ongoing)
2) Buys another course (modifies current subscription)
2.1) PayPal’s 20% subscription limit causing me to look for alternative means

Anyone has any ideas/solutions?

I don’t mind paying someone to do this customisation.

Sincerely,
Khairul

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #47703
cassel
Username: cassel

I might have a partial solution for you. There is a hack that Krum created that allows multiple courses (different ccaps) to be run concurrently, even with the dripping, meaning that each course is based on the time of purchase of the particular course, and not based on when the member registered to the site (or changed level).

You can read about it here.

As i said it is NOT specifically created for individual EOT per course, but maybe the programmer could tweak the current hack to address that particular need.

Maybe there is another way, but from what i have read around the forum, i think the EOT is limited to one, at least in the current standard version of s2M.

Good luck anyways.

Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 2:56 am #47761

Hi cassel,

Awesome, thanks! Will check that out.

Sincerely,
Khairul

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.