latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

semi-annual subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum semi-annual subscriptions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 2:00 pm #9259
Matt Jones
Username: MattyJ

Hello,
can you please confirm that s2Member Pro can offer semi-annual subscription billing? We need to bill $10,000 (paypals max) twice a year.

Any chance you know of a payment gateway that can accept $20,000 transaction at a time?

Thanks for all of your help. I’m looking to purchase immediately.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #9289
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Matt,

Yes, s2Member can offer semi-annual subscriptions. That isn’t an available option in the UI drop-down box when generating the payment button/form, but the shortcode attributes can easily be modified for whatever frequency you desire (for example you’d simply set rp=”6″ and rt=”M” for ‘repeat every 6 months’).

I unfortunately don’t know of any specific gateways that accept $20k transactions, sorry.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 9:44 pm #9317
Matt Jones

thanks very much! Does only the pro version allow for semi-annual billing?

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 3:31 am #9332

No, you can use PayPal buttons in the free version too.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 8:33 am #9340
Matt Jones

Hi I understand that I can use buttons in the free version.

However if I make rp=”6″ will that work in the free version?

Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:07 pm #9390
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Matt,

Yes, you can change the shortcode attributes on the PayPal buttons in the free version. :) Simply follow the same steps I explained earlier, except use the button generator in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.