latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

sending new post notifications w MailChimp

Home Forums Community Forum sending new post notifications w MailChimp

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jordan Mederich 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:25 pm #8462

Hi, I’m trying desperately to send notifications of new posts to a Level 0 subscriber via MailChimp. I’ve added the API key and list ID keys on the MailChimp integration page. When I sign up with a test user the user’s details appear (eventually) in the MailChimp list, but when I then do a new post nothing happens in terms of sending email notification to test user. I’m using tags to differentiate/restrict content, and the new posts have no tags.

Can someone please tell me what I should do next, or what I’m doing wrong?

http://www.adriaanvanheerden.com/PhotoBlog/

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 3:44 pm #8467

Hi Adriaan,

I’m no pro, but I looked into it, and the problem could lie in incorrectly setting up the MailChimp List IDs. Check into that section on the MailChimp dropdown window, and work to make sure you have the proper List IDs from your MC account plugged into the S2M fields.

Jordan
Thumbs if it helps!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.