latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Seriously need help with restoring members!

Home Forums Community Forum Seriously need help with restoring members!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 11:32 am #26851
Lesley Austin
Username: lesley

My post from two days ago hasn’t received any answers, nor has my plea to support been answered, so I am posting again after two days of research and no answers.

Atleast three of my members are no longer on my User list because their memberships were suspended by Paypal. I’ve fixed everything at Paypal and they are Active. Here is what I need to know and would appreciate help with as I haven’t been able to find answers:

-If members are gone from User list, are they permanently gone?

-Is there a way to renew memberships and/or start a new membership but integrate it with their old avatar and comments and such?

-I think the members are gone because my settings used to have an EOT for suspended and canceled memberships, which I have changed to demotion and/or because my Paypal settings had their memberships suspended after a certain number of failures…also changed. Has anyone had experience with this and do you have a good system of settings to avoid losing these members’ info completely?

Please help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:49 pm #26875
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Lesley,

I’m not sure I can help you in any helpful way. But I can answer this, the reason you don’t receive any answers is because you are posting in the community forums, which depends solely on the community members. If you want to receive help from the support reps you will have to buy a license of the pro version of s2Member, and post on the customer support forums.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 6:53 pm #26898
Lesley Austin
Username: lesley

Oh yes, I know that. Thank you, Eduan.

I wrote (via Facebook message as there seems to be no other way to get in touch) with questions about upgrading and this issue. Have yet to hear back.

I was hoping that someone else might have had this problem or that you all might occasionally help out we non-pro users of s2member.

Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 8:34 pm #26901
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Oh OK, yeah FaceBook is a good option.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.