latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Set up recurring subscription

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Set up recurring subscription

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 2nd, 2013 at 9:16 pm #60114

Hello,

I’ve recently set up a new membership system for my client using s2member Pro forms where the client would be charged $75 annually for their membership. This is the shortocode I used:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="3" ccaps="" desc="Members have annual dues of $75.00 for ongoing access and support" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="modelalliance.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="75.00" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

and

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Associate Member annual dues are $75.00 for ongoing access and support." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="modelalliance.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="75.00" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

I didnt’ realize we needed to have this feature enabled (paid for) through PayPal and whomever does not have a PayPal account was getting the “Error #11586 DPRP is not enabled. My client does not want to pay the $30fee that goes along with this DPRP feature and they’ve directed her to using one of their subscription buttons.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NWHMTKXKTUKSU

My question is, how do I replicate this through s2member? Is there a way to create a recurring subscription of $75 annually, using pro forms hosted on our site that does not need to have DPRP enabled in PayPal?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Kelli

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 3rd, 2013 at 2:52 pm #60130

help!!

Posted: Friday Oct 4th, 2013 at 5:51 pm #60162
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kelli,

The s2Member Pro-Forms do not require a PayPal Pro account. Please see the inline documentation found at Dashboard → s2Member → PayPal Pro-Forms → Quick-Start Guide for PayPal Pro Integration → *PayPal® Pro is NOT Absolutely Required*:

*PayPal® Pro is NOT Absolutely Required* s2Member is very flexible. It is now possible to integrate Pro Forms without a PayPal® Pro account, whereby the enhanced Form Shortcodes that s2Member provides can be integrated ONLY with PayPal® Express Checkout. In other words, if you get declined for PayPal® Pro service, you can still use s2Member Pro Forms. Ask PayPal® to activate Express Checkout for you. ( it’s free ). Once Express Checkout is enabled, you will have access to your PayPal® API Credentials. Log into your PayPal® account, and navigate to Profile -> API Access (or Request API Credentials). You’ll choose ( Request API Signature ). Now … here is the tricky part; whenever you generate a Pro Form Shortcode with s2Member, be sure to change accept=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” to just accept=”paypal”; thereby excluding the on-site credit card processing functionality; which is available only with PayPal® Pro.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.