latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Setting a verification for a level

Home Forums Community Forum Setting a verification for a level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:30 pm #40894

I have a certain level I want to create. I need to verify that they are a student. What is the best way to do this?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 4:56 pm #41066
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I have a certain level I want to create. I need to verify that they are a student. What is the best way to do this?

s2Member currently does not support verifying members. However, you could set up something like this using the information provided in my post here:

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/members-directory-and-custom-registratio-form/#post-40944

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.