latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shopp Plugin and s2member?

Home Forums Community Forum Shopp Plugin and s2member?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 6:03 pm #22288

We are using Shopp for selling goods. Has anyone had any experience integrating Shopp with s2member? Is it even possible to use our cart as the main checkout process? Shopp has subscriptions built into it that would trigger recurring billing with pay pal pro, I’m wondering if there’s a way to connect the 2 so I can sell subscriptions and use s2member as my membership portal but use Shopp as my checkout solution. Any info to some information on this would be awesome.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 17th, 2012 at 9:27 am #22346
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

It may be possible to integrate these using the s2Member hooks, but we don’t provide support for such custom integrations. You may want to post a thread in the community forum to see if anyone there has done a similar integration.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.