latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shopping carts and commerce feel

Home Forums Community Forum Shopping carts and commerce feel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 1:08 pm #18941
Scott Cappos
Username: scott

I want my site have to have more of an commerce feel, with shopping cart, better product pages and buy multiple items at once (not a big deal), is this possible with s2member? I wanted to add woo ecommerce but I read it will not integrate.

OR

Are widgets on the side of the pages possible for products or shopping cart, etc and then direct to s2member payment system without custom coding, more out of the box like woo commerce widgets.

I had the site designed for me, but I am learning how to use wordpress myself, so clear instruction is preferable or a video link if one is out there.

http://digitaltrackandfield.com

Thanks
Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 6:39 am #19019

Hi Scott.

I’m sorry, but s2Member doesn’t have shopping cart functionality yet. This is something we’re now looking at and may be adding in a future release in some months.

You can separate buttons to sell the different access, but there isn’t an interface built-in to add/remove different access into a single order to checkout. If you sell custom capabilities, you could treat them as different items to add/remove from a single order. Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

You’ll need someone to develop a little customization to do it in a single order. You can adjust the shortcode attributes dynamically with PHP, so that helps to do it, either refreshing the page, or without reloading the page if you use AJAX. http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 3:20 pm #19064
Scott Cappos
Username: scott

Thanks for the reply, my web designer did a great deal of customization, which is great with S2member, I have several separate video sections to sell on line/downloads, plus I am selling DVD’s with custom S2member integration. I am looking for the commerce feel, which I think my theme lacks more than anything (Weaver 2).

I do not think S2memeber is the issue, but adding some ecommerce features for the future would simplify the process for the newbies like me.

Nothing but great things to say about S2member, I just hope to find a plug in for that feel, I look at TPC, but that’s very hard for a beginner to navigate.

Thanks again

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 6:51 am #19150

Thanks for the kudos, Scott! Glad you’re liking s2Member so much.

I’ll keep your request in mind when we work on adding this to s2Member. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.