latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Shortcodes

Home Forums Community Forum Shortcodes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 1:03 pm #56266
Tim Haines
Username: vericast

Can someone help me understand the shortcodes for what I’m trying to do here…

I want a portion of the page/post to be available to all members (free or otherwise) and a portion available for just level 3 members.
Been searching for 2 days and have found no simple answer to this PAINFULLY SIMPLE question.
It may be hidden in the volumes and volumes of reading the developers expect people to do in order to operate the software but for me the writing seems all over the place (divided and not contiguous or cohesive) and it’s more confusing than helpful. I just need a couple of simple short codes, and examples of the syntax.
S2member is good software, but BOY does the support suck.
Tim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 6:58 pm #56301
@vericast

There’s a nice article here that is very well structured with examples.
Please see: Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.