latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Show content based on membership dates

Home Forums Community Forum Show content based on membership dates

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Andrew Peacock 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 5:34 am #45705

Hi,

I want to set up a site where every month I release a new report.

Members can view the download pages for those reports, but only for the months they were a paying member.

But it’s not content drip as such.

So if I release a report in March, then everyone who has paid March’s subscription will be able to access it. But members who joined in January and cancelled in February won’t be able to see it. And members who join in April won’t be able to see it.

Also, ex-members can access the content that they paid for, even if they later cancel.

Can you give me any pointers on how to do this?

Regards,
Andy Peacock

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 6:26 am #45715
cassel
Username: cassel

There is a hack for that. You can read more about it here:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccap-clock-timer-perfect-for-magazines/

I am using it for workshops and it works perfectly.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 6:52 am #45719

Thanks Casel, appreciate the response.
Andy

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.