latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Showcase Member Sites

Home Forums Community Forum Showcase Member Sites

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 3:07 pm #15391

Hey, guys. Do you have a forum or page that showcases how customers are using S2Member? Thanks! S2M works perfectly for me. —Rick

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 6:12 am #15451

That’s great to know, Rick!

No, we don’t have a showcase yet… Maybe we should start building one.

The problem is that what s2Member is actually behind the scenes, it’s not something that’s displayed, except for the button/pro-form, so it’s hard to show it.

What would you like to see from those sites? Maybe I can dig up some examples. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:30 am #15489

Thanks, Christián. I suppose you’re right. I’m interested in how people have customized the sign-up forms and flow. I’m also interested in the variety of services people are selling and how it’s working out for them.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 9:01 pm #15606

Ah, got ya.

Well, most leave the pro-form with its default look, although it’ll inherit the theme’s styles a bit.

Regarding the kinds of thing they’re selling, they’re all over the place: language learning, scrapbooking, babies, Linked In, card design, weightloss, etc.

If you browse the forum, you may find a URL to one of the user sites from time to time. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:49 am #15692
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

I’ve wanted to do this for a while. If not sites, then user scenarios. I use S2member not for recurring memberships but to give access to protected content for a one-time charge. Though, I will eventually create a memberships site.

Here is one. Note that I have the landing pages outside wordpress to save on bandwidth:

http://www.ericksoniancongress.com/

This is a more “traditional” S2member set-up. A one page landing page within wordpress with protected content:

http://www.anxietyconference.com/

Anyone else?

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 11:58 am #15694

Very nice, Ryan. I have a small web hosting company and use S2M to manage the sign ups and cancellations. It works superbly.

thweetbird.com

Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 5:05 pm #15844
ryannagy
Username: ryannagy

Thanks Rick. That is an application for S2Member that I had not considered. I hope more people chime in, it would be good to see how people are using the software.

– Ryan

Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 5:42 pm #15846

Thanks, Ryan. You want a free hosting account? Email me.

Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:48 pm #15968

I’ll stick this conversation to see if more users see it and add to it.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.