latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Signup Confirmation Email – No line breaks

Home Forums Community Forum Signup Confirmation Email – No line breaks

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  LG 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 7:26 pm #54541
LG
Username: lg

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 31st, 2013 at 10:33 pm #54554

Can you reproduce this on a clean test installation of WordPress?

It sounds like emails are going out in HTML format, and that’s not right. All emails should be going out in plain text. If they are going out in HTML, this would explain the missing line breaks, because HTML would expect <br /> tags for line breaks.

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:56 pm #54624
LG

Thank you Mike. The html mark up worked. I believe we had set emails to go out as html because we send some emails which have graphics and logos in them.

If I wished to revert back to plan text where would I configure s2Member to do so?

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 1:58 pm #54625

Great! I don’t believe s2Member® comes with that setting. It’s probably another plugin option that’s causing that. Every email is sent through the WordPress wp_mail function, so if another plugin is altering the content type for emails, that would impact s2Member® also.

Posted: Thursday Aug 1st, 2013 at 4:51 pm #54659
LG

Thanks again Mike!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.