latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Single licence development query

Home Forums Community Forum Single licence development query

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 12:44 pm #14188

Hey guys, I’m helping my friends band put together a new website and they won’t have hosting for another few weeks, so in the meantime, I’m building their wordpress site on the backend of mine.

My question is, can we purchase a single site licence and get everything figured out on my site and then later, once they have hosting, move it to theirs and it sill still function?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 7:29 pm #14200

Hey guys, I’d like to purchase this today but need to make sure I’m purchasing the right version, can someone please get back to me? I wrote 7 hours ago and see other questions have been answer but mine was skipped over

***EDIT*** forget it, I bought the multi site licence as I can’t wait for a response. I need to get this thing built

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Sheila Hash.
Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 12:05 am #14259
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sheila,

~ I’m very sorry and I apologize for the delayed response.

We answer support and pre-sale queries in the order they were received and we’ve had a slightly higher than usual volume lately.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.