latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Single Site License Local Server first.

Home Forums Community Forum Single Site License Local Server first.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Matteo 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 7:54 am #19497
Matteo
Username: matteo

Hi, I want to buy the Single Site Licence and I would like to try it first in my local server: how does it work? Can I download it to my local server first and then to the exernal host once everything is done and I’m ready to go online? If yes, does it work with a normal FTP or something else? Many thanks,

Matteo.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the pre-sale questions forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:01 am #19579
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Matteo,

Yes, you can run it on your local server with no problem. You can upload the plugin via FTP (see s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions).

After you install it locally, please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Localhost WAMP/MAMP Developers.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18th, 2012 at 4:11 am #19583
Matteo
Username: matteo

Hi Raam,
Thank you very much for your answer.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.