latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Social Media – I need suggestions

Home Forums Community Forum Social Media – I need suggestions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 1:49 pm #38105
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

Can anyone recommend me a wordpress plugin that will allow our members to “Like” a post on facebook which will show the contents of which post the member liked on facebook, EVEN though the post is protected by s2member?

(The plugins I have tried will diplay that the user LIKES the payment page, regardless of which post the member likes)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 19th, 2013 at 6:07 pm #38345
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ronnie,

I am not aware of any plugin that can achieve this… However these forums are for s2Member specific stuff.

Will this plugin do anything special with your members or s2Member’s functionalities?

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.