latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

special Replacement Codes

Home Forums Community Forum special Replacement Codes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 3:44 pm #34707
JAMES HALL
Username: jhall_3rd

Does anyone know if there is a replacement code for ccaps?
I would like to include this info on the new user Admin email message.
Thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 8:31 am #34780

Hi James.

You could add the ccaps to the [hilite mono]custom[/hilite] attribute and then pick them up with the custom value replacement code in the New User Notification. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> Admin New User Notification -> Custom Replacement Codes[/hilite]

Or you could use the Signup Notification email, and the ccaps will be in the [hilite mono]item_number[/hilite]. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Signup Notifications -> Email[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 18th, 2012 at 2:34 pm #34962
JAMES HALL

Obrigado Cristân — so if i understand this you are saying that the replacement coed for ccaps is already there as long as i passed it through the paypal button — i just need to use it. And so i’ll just use %%ccaps%% in the email template and that’s it?

Custom Capabilities: %%ccaps%%

Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 8:59 am #35037

De nada! :)

And so i’ll just use %%ccaps%% in the email template and that’s it?

No, you’d have to pass the ccap in the [hilite mono]custom[/hilite] attribute, as a custom value after the domain name. Then you can use it with the replacement code for custom values, e.g. [hilite mono]%%cv1%%[/hilite].

Please read the documentation here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> Admin New User Notification -> Custom Replacement Codes[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 5:10 am #35128
JAMES HALL

You guys must *love helping non-coders ;-)
Ok, so now i have in my button shortcode, something like this:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="1" ccaps="top_secret_content" desc="Press this button now or else" custom="online.semantica-portuguese.com|top_secret_content" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

….and then i am going to pick up this custom variable in the email message by calling up %%cv1%%

If that’s correct my only question would be, why do i need to do this when the button already knows that the ccaps is “top_secret_content” …. ?

Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 7:18 am #35227

Yes, that’s looks correct. :)

You need to do that because there isn’t a replacement code for ccaps available in the email.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.