latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Page Memberships with login sold sep

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Page Memberships with login sold sep

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:01 am #15897

Is there a way to use S2 Member to sell Specific Page memberships in which the user must loginto access a page that he has purchased each time he wants to view the page content? I am selling streaming video lessons and wish to give the subscriber 30 day access to their lesson. I would like to have them login as a member each time before viewing. I currently have 3 such lessons on 3 different pages.

Also, when a user purchases more than one lesson, it would be nice if they could use the same username and password for each of their lessons.

Is there a video that shows how to set this up?

Thank you.
Blessings,
Franck

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 8:44 pm #16000
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Frank,

If you want to offer your purchaser a login, you cannot use the Specific Page/Post But Now buttons; you must use a Level access button/form (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms). If you wish to sell individual items, you can do that by assigning each post/page a specific Custom Capability and then include that Custom Capability in the signup forms when you create them.

Once someone has purchased something from you, they’ll need to login to make additional purchases. You’ll create a second page for logged in members that lists additional products and use Capability ( Buy Now ) forms (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Capability (Buy Now) Forms) to sell existing members additional products. When a logged in member purchases an additional Custom Capability, that Custom Capability is added to their account, thereby giving them access to whatever content has been tagged with that ccap.

See the video below for more information on Custom Capabilities:

<Embed Playlist>
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #16027

Thank you for the quick reply Raam. I will have to look into this as my computer skills are still growing. I’m sure I’ll get through it.

Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 9:16 pm #16174
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re welcome, Franck. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.