latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Please Help! Specific Post/Page Access

Home Forums Community Forum Please Help! Specific Post/Page Access

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  bianca sivan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 3:18 am #26401

Hello,
I have been selling access to specific pages using Paypal Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) Buttons (and access links) for several months without any trouble. However, I recently went into my admin to add new pages and buttons and discovered the following problem:

Although I am packaging 2 or 3 pages together, the access link – whether purchased or generated through the customer service link generator – only gives access to ONE protected page (the first i.d.# from the button code, or the “Leading” post/page).

I have upgraded to the latest versions of WP and S2member, and also modified my htaccess file as suggested (to prevent GZIP conflicts), but it still doesn’t work.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  bianca sivan.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.