latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Post/Page at Varying Rates

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Post/Page at Varying Rates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 4:26 pm #11859

So I essentially want to offer a page thats protected by a membership level to non members.

So if I had 4 tiers of subscriptions, and a page required the 3rd tier, I’d like a non-member to be able to purchase it at x dollars, and a member of tiers 1 or 2 to be able to purchase it for less than x dollars.

I originally was going to do specific post/page restrictions, and then use shortcode conditionals to generate multiple paypal buttons at the varying prices. However, as the documentation states, specific post/page access won’t work on posts/pages already requiring a membership level. Is there any way to do this as S2 is currently, and if not, are there any recommended approaches for the custom development required?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 11:01 pm #11890
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mike,

The best way around this is to duplicate the content and then provide an option for non-members to purchase the protected content using Specific Post/Page restrictions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.