latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Post/Page Buy Now Pro Form issue

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Post/Page Buy Now Pro Form issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 19th, 2012 at 11:28 am #25809

Hi there,

We’re implementing a “virtual currency” which is used in conjunction with s2member. This works well!

In order to buy a top-up “credit” (once the allocation for a membership is exhausted) we have a specific post/page PayPal button that “buys” access to a “Thank You” page. The credit is added to the users account via a notification handler script. The problem lies however with the specific post/page email that’s being sent to the customer. Not only would we want to remove the access link and the expiry information from this, but it also (incorrectly) states the amount paid pre-fixed with what appears to be a hard-coded ‘$’, even though the currency charged is actually in GBP…

I’ve looked at the .pot file and syscon.inc.php (from the pro directory), but creating my own version (as suggested on here) in the mu-plugins directory doesn’t seem to work? I’ve also tried the following in an s2-hacks.php file (in the mu-plugins) directory with no luck!

<?php
add_filter ("ws_plugin__s2member_default_options", "my_dynamic_s2_options", 15);
function my_dynamic_s2_options (&$default_options = array ())
		{
			$default_options["sp_email_recipients"] = '"%%full_name%%" <%%payer_email%%>';
			$default_options["sp_email_subject"] = "Thank You! ( instructions for access )";
			$default_options["sp_email_message"] = sprintf("Thanks %%%%first_name%%%%!\n\n%%%%item_name%%%%\n\nIf you have any trouble, please feel free to contact us.\n\nBest Regards,\n%s", get_bloginfo("name"));
			/**/
			return $default_options;
		}
?>
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Helen Neale.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 5:54 am #25895
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Helen,

Have you tried configuring that email from Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Specific Post/Page Confirmation Email?

Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 7:03 am #25905

I honestly can’t believe that I didn’t notice that option….. I had it in my head that it wasn’t one of the emails you could customise….. possibly historically you couldn’t…. I’m off to hide my head in shame lol

Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 8:35 am #25932
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Haha, no worries. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.