latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Specific Post/Page

Home Forums Community Forum Specific Post/Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 3:54 pm #29065
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

My specific post/pages just stopped working. Basically, whenever someone purchases a package including an introductory thank you page and 2 pages, instead of leading back after purchase to the ‘Thank You’ page, it now throws it back on the purchase transaction page (paypal-pro-form) with a message and a link saying click here to proceed.

Clicking that link leads to the first thank you page, but after that clicking the links to the two purchased pages just brings one back to membership options page. I tried this many times, same result. Changing the order of the three pages in the specific post/page shortcode still gives access to only the first page on the list.

Please help, promptly if you can. Most of my site is based on specific post/page purchase transactions.

Thanks,

Manish

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 5:47 pm #29076
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Additional info to help debug the above:
1> I recently did PayPal Sandbox testing, when I caught this bug.
2> I also recently changed hosts.
3> All 3 pages are listed when checking out of PayPal.
4> When I do the same thing using the same browser on the same computer, it works – and since in the malfunction, it throws you on the homepage/membership options page — maybe it indicates that at some point in the handoff, s2Member thinks that the user no longer has access to those two pages — even though PayPal lists all the pages correctly during the payment transaction.
5> I have verified that the pages are not Membership protected, so there is no conflict there.

Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 1:23 am #29111
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Ganaxi,

I can confirm that this is a bug. We are aware of the issue and will be including a bug fix in the next maintenance release. Until then, please see here for more details. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.